RI newborns earn a $100 grant to get their college savings started.
Name one thing that's more important to your employees than their kids.
With CollegeBound Saver, you can help employees save for their children's education through payroll direct deposit. It's like putting college savings on autopilot, so employees take advantage of it.
Plus, there's almost no administrative work required. So you can add an innovative new benefit without adding to the workload of your HR and Payroll teams.
Payroll direct deposit helps employees:1
- Contribute a consistent amount on a regular basis
- Potentially reduce future college debt for their children and grandchildren
- Fund their own retraining and career development
No added administrative burden.
- Employees register for the benefit online, using the same ACH direct deposit system you're likely using already
- Note: 529 payroll direct deposits use after-tax dollars
Our on-site Institutional Relationship Manager can:
- Help you before and after your payroll direct deposit plan is in place
- Answer employees' questions
- Help communicate the new 529 benefit both to your HR/Payroll departments and employees
- Lead employee workshops and staff benefits fairs (request a Relationship Manager for your event)
- Provide educational materials for staff and employees
Download these helpful reference materials:
Meet your Institutional Relationship Managers:
Additional materials are also available from your Relationship Managers.